Company founder and Managing Director of BS Trailer Services Ltd
Oliver joined his family business (Commercial Truck and Trailer bodywork and crash repairs) after leaving school at 16. He left to work for a national truck and trailer rental company for 3 years and, having seen the ever growing need for rental trailers, returned to the family business and started BS Trailer Services Ltd in 1997.
Group Sales Director and Managing Director of BS Truck Rental Ltd
Tony joined BS in 2007 after his father sold the family truck and van hire business. Tony had a major input in its success and oversaw all aspects of the sale when it was bought by Arriva in 2006. After 12 months at BS Tony and Oliver formed BS Truck Rental Ltd which has grown in strength and size to 250 trucks from 7.5 tonne and above.
Graham joined BS in 2009 coming from a background in HGV maintenance. Starting out as an apprentice for a national trailer hire company, he quickly progressed to run commercial workshops and manage all aspects of fleet maintenance. Graham successfully built a large trailer rental fleet from scratch for his previous company before joining the team at BS.
Lee started work for BS as a mobile mechanic in 2006 and progressed to Workshop Manager in 2012. He runs our busy workshop managing a team of 20 dedicated truck and trailer mechanics and our large fleet of mobile engineers. Lee is main dealer trained and has been in the industry since leaving school and doing his apprenticeship at Volvo. He previously worked for a large national fleet maintenance company prior to joining BS.
- Rebecca Franks. Credit control Manager
- Diane Ireton. Company Secretary, Accounts Manager and co-director of BS Truck Rental Ltd
- Mark Davis. Fleet Operations Manager.
- Richard Burns. Rental operations controller
- Gavin Hayhurst. Invoicing and re-charge controller
- Steve Westwood. Rental Operations Coodinator
- Heidi Cook. Transport Compliance operative & HR
- Sally Adams. MOT bookings and VOSA co-ordinator